Following the success of our recent pizza cook-off, we are encouraging all staff, service users, Autism East Midlands supporters and all families to wear fancy dress (using only items found in their homes) this Friday 1st May!
We have provided some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Spare bed sheets. Cut out two eye holes and you’re a ghost or wrap it round your body and it becomes a toga!
- Exercise your creativity and find a new purpose for any old cardboard lying around. Could you create a car? A robot? Why not add a bit of paint while you’re at it!
- Any old t-shirts to doodle on or repurpose.
- Dive into your hat collection for inspiration!
- Spare bandages. Become a spooky mummy!
- Tin Foil. Make a pointy hat or stick a square sheet on your tummy and become a Teletubby!
- Or dress up as your favourite super hero!
We look forward to seeing the results of your creativity!
Please submit your fancy dress photos to email@example.com so we can feature them on our website and social media channels by the end of the day on Friday 1st May.