We deliver specialist training to a wide range of organisations with the aim to build autism-friendly communities that are accessible for autistic people.
Our projects have helped create autism friendly environments which enable people with autism and their families to engage with their communities. These communities include NHS services, work places or facilities used by customers with autism such as retail outlets, public transport services, leisure services etc.
Could your business or organisation and the services you deliver become autism-friendly?
The training has been delivered across the East Midlands to organisations including:
- Universities – De Montfort, Loughborough, Lincoln, Derby
- Rolls Royce
- Department of Work & Pensions
- Notts County FC
- Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Police
- Leicester Children’s Hospital
- Nottinghamshire County and City Council
- Nottingham University Hospitals
For more information about our corporate training packages please contact email@example.com.