Dukeries Centre, Worksop
The Dukeries is an autism specific day service that offers wide range of structured activities based on individual requirements and interests.
Explore the Dukeries Centre
The Dukeries is within easy walking distance of Worksop town centre with access to many locally based facilities.
We are able to offer access to a wide range of community-based activities whilst providing the appropriate level of support individuals need.
The single-storey centre has spacious rooms and offers a range of activities.
- Creative - arts and crafts, health and beauty care, music and dance
- Relaxation - music, sensory room
- Life skills - cookery, gardening, independent living skills
- Community-based activities - local walks, accessing public transport
- Sports and hobbies - bowling, cycling, horse riding, swimming.
- Employment opportunities - our employment team also supports our day service users to reach their employment goals.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other day services
Hamilton Autism Services has a homely atmosphere with plenty of space for art, IT and sensory activities.
Mundy Street day centre offers a wide range of structured activities based on individual requirements and interests.