Mundy Street, Heanor
Set within a former school building, our centre is large and spacious and offers the opportunity to take part in different activities.
Explore Mundy Street
Our one-storey building offers a calm and spacious environment. It has special features, including light filters, a sensory garden, and designated rooms for each activity.
Activities include creative sessions ad arts and crafts, life skills such as cookery and gardening and community-based activities such as local walks and accessing public transport, bowling or swimming.
Our employment team also supports our day service users to reach their employment goals.
- Work skills - information technology, college placements, work placements, voluntary work
- Creative skills - art and craft, music and dance, and pottery
- Relaxation – jacuzzi and sensory room
- Life skills - health and wellbeing, independent living skills, personal development, shop, cook and eat
- Community-based activities – visiting cafes, restaurants and shops, accessing public transport, educational visits, and walking
- Sport and hobbies – badminton, basketball, bowling, horse riding, and swimming.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Other day services
The Dukeries is an autism specific day service that offers range of structured activities based on individual requirements.
Hamilton Autism Services has a homely atmosphere with plenty of space for art, IT and sensory activities.