We’re looking to recruit a Maintenance Person to join our busy team. In this role, you’ll be involved in the repair, servicing and construction (where applicable) of fixtures, fittings and equipment, together with buildings and site maintenance and decoration.
We are seeking candidates who have good communication skills and a friendly and focused approach. The successful candidate will have a background in property maintenance or construction with experience in carrying out a variety maintenance and repair work to a professional standard.
You will ideally hold a relevant maintenance qualification (building, joinery, health and safety, etc.) and have a thorough understanding of the potential risks to health, safety and welfare in maintenance work. A full UK driving license is essential for the role.
Daily working times are – 8:30pm – 4:30pm Monday to Friday (with one day per week finishing at 4pm) (37 hours per week).
This post is subject to completing a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and receipt of two satisfactory references.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days)
- Extensive induction with autism specialist training
- Paid job related qualifications during employment
- Generous occupational sick pay
- Free initial DBS Check
- Employer pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to counselling
- Access to legal and financial support
- Paid maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave