We’ve a great opportunity for a HR Assistant to join our small and friendly team at our Head Office in Creswell. It is a fast-paced environment and so you’ll need to be organised and able to turn your hand to anything administrative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative support of the recruitment process. This includes responding to initial enquiries and requests for contact; from the point of advert to generating packs and new starter documentation. It will include maintaining contact throughout the process with candidates in support of improvements in recruitment and retention rates, and reductions in the time taken to recruit.
- Processing of new starters, leavers, maternity and paternity leave, flexible working requests and special leave.
- Update and maintain the HR Database; recording information accurately and in a timely manner. This includes the electronic and paper based records.
- Responsibility and accountability for the accuracy and quality of HR data and information.
- Generating management information and reports using the Cascade reporting tools as required and directed by the HR Manager in support of KPI and management information.
- Recording and updating absence information providing data and information to HR Manager in support of absence management activity.
- Administration in support of absence recording, contractual amendments and monthly payroll submissions.
- Support the administration of processes in support of regulatory compliance including pre employment checks, DBS applications, renewals and the Single Central Record.
- Working closely with the HR Lead as part of the HR team to manage workload and ensure compliance with timescales and deadlines are met. Undertake audit and evaluation as required.
- Supporting the administration of case management activity. This includes facilitating investigatory and disciplinary meetings and generating panel packs as required.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Commit to working proactively to support both the Senior Management Team and Managers.
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days)
- Extensive induction with autism specialist training
- Fully paid for Care Certificate, which is essential for those wanting to pursue a career in health and social care
- Paid job related qualifications during employment
- Generous occupational sick pay
- Free initial DBS Check
- Employer pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to counselling
- Access to legal and financial support
- Paid maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Creswell, Nottinghamshire