Autism champions training
Autism champions training gives participants a chance to acquire a deeper knowledge of autism.
This six-hour workshop is aimed at anyone interested in acquiring a deeper knowledge of autism and would like to champion autism in their area of work or workplace.
- Enhance their knowledge and interest in working with people on the spectrum.
- Develop a good understanding of autism and how to communicate effectively with autistic people.
- Highlight areas of good practice within their own organisation and areas that need development.
- Be able to advise/signpost other team members about effective communication and appropriate services/advice and information as required.
- Know how to access relevant autism training and keep abreast of developments in autism awareness. Be committed to share learning and build knowledge and skills in your respective organisation.
£500 plus VAT delivered at a location of your choice for up to 20 delegates
Zoom and Teams sessions are available. Please ask about prices.