Autism Awareness Training takes participants through an introduction to autism, allowing individuals who have little experience or no formal accredited training the opportunity to learn about autism.
Anyone wanting an introductory awareness of the autism spectrum.
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- The origins of autism and the autism spectrum
- Current thinking around diagnosis and prevalence
- Communication and information processing
- Social understanding and supporting individual needs
- Sensory issues and promoting autism friendly environments
- Strategies to support emotional wellbeing
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: £40 + VAT per delegate for our in-house course, located at our Creswell Head Office or £250 + VAT for an external course (up to 20 delegates) at a location of your choice.
Due to Covid restrictions, we are currently offering sessions on Teams or Zoom – please contact us regarding face-to-face availability for later in the year.
Zoom or teams session £250 plus VAT up to 20 delegates.
To book a place at one of our in-house courses or to find out information on how to book us to deliver this training at a external location of your choice then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01909 506678