Are you ready for a new challenge to take you in to 2020?
You may be an experienced support worker looking to focus your practitioner skills, or an enthusiastic individual taking their first steps on the road to a new career path.
We care about the positive values you bring, so read on and if you think you’re up for the challenge, you’re just the person we are looking for.
Autism East Midlands are looking for Autism Support Workers and Autism Practitioners (senior support workers) for our residential service supporting individuals in Retford, Notts.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we open a brand-new property and you will be joining a really well established team.
The positions available vary from full time (37 hours per week) and part time (negotiable) permanent contracts with an annual salary of £16354 (support workers) and £18,487 (senior support workers). You will be based in Retford, Notts although there may be times when you may be expected to work from other locations depending on operational needs.
Our key benefits Include:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Comprehensive two-week induction training leading to exceptional induction through probation & commitment to ongoing training & career development
In your role you will:
- Be assigned a key adult and play a pivotal role in their lives and the support they receive, attending reviews and liaising with external agencies
- Support individuals with social and community inclusion
- Be the individuals champion and as part of the wider team strive to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Manage the well-being and positive behaviour of individuals ensuring that their needs, beliefs and cultural values are met
- Assist senior staff with the writing and maintaining of Positive Behavioural Support Plans, Risk Assessments and individualised plans
- Support individuals with personal care and other complex health needs, ensuring that persons dignity and independence is promoted
Call us on 01909 506678 – we’d be happy to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
Send your completed CV or application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday, 31st March 2020
Interviews: Date to be confirmed.