Come and join us at our new service in Northampton!
Do you want to make a real difference? Come and work with us at our new service in Thorplands, Northampton.
We put individuals at the heart of everything we do, working with us you will be offering person centred support to individuals to:
- Have the maximum choice and control over their lives.
- Progress towards their goals and outcomes
- Engage with the local community and develop their own networks of support
- Maintain and develop their independence
You don’t need previous experience in supporting autistic people. We provide full training and development. We’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker. Above all we want someone that shares our values of being
- Caring and compassionate
- Showing dignity and respect
- Contributing to the work of a team
- Positive can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch! email us your CV and a cover letter (in the first instance) outlining why you want to work for us and what skills you could bring to the role to email@example.com
We offer £10.19 per hour, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, comprehensive training and fully paid for induction. We are looking for full time (37 hours a week), part time and casual relief.
We are interviewing on 13, 20, 27 January & 3 February 2021