This is an opportunity to make a real difference for our service users. In this role you will have strategic and operational management responsibility for the development and delivery of a defined adult service.
Salary: From £28k per year
Thank you for your interest in working with us at Autism East Midlands. You can apply through the application form on our website or we will accept your CV so long as you also send us a covering letter telling us why you want to work with us and what skills you will bring to the role. If you don’t attach a covering letter with your CV we may not shortlist you for interview.
You will play a critical role in developing an extended range of services which are aspirational for our service users; tailored to individual needs, which includes stretch targets and enables their progress towards independence.
Within your service you will have responsibility for the physical and financial infrastructure which enables the planning and delivery of a responsive service which meets individual, family and Commissioner requirements within statutory and regulatory frameworks.
As a member of the Operational Management Group you will report to a member of the Senior Management Team. You will work collaboratively with Colleagues to support the operational management of Adult Services. A requirement of this role is that you participate in the Adult Service Manager on call rota.
You will have proven experience of:
- Managing a core and peripheral workforce redeploying staff and resources as required.
• Working with internal and external partner organisations, commissioners and stakeholders In support of the development of services
• Managing within an infrastructure of complex audit requirements to satisfy commissioners
• Working within existing systems to enable individualised personal behaviour support plans ensuring regular assessment and review
• Undertake data collection, audit and analysis in support of the development and audit of services to meet the requirements of internal and external regulatory and or quality assurance processes.
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from anyone interested in working with people with autism. We are also a Disability Confident Employer. If you meet the person specification criteria and are eligible for the Disability Confident scheme we will guarantee you an interview – just let us know in your covering letter or in your email when you send us your application form.
To apply please follow one of the options below:
- Download, complete and return electronic application form from Autism East Midlands website
- Send us your CV and accompanying cover letter to us via Indeed
- Reference ID: ASM-RH
We will accept your CV so long as you also send us a covering letter telling us why you want to work with us and what skills you will bring to the role. If you don’t attach a covering letter with your CV we may not shortlist you for interview.
Please email your CV and accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Either way don’t forget to tell us if you are applying under the Disability Confident scheme.