HR with a difference – we have an exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to work in our small and friendly team at our Head Office in Creswell.
You will need to have a ‘can do’ approach and be a great communicator. It is a fast-paced environment and you will need to be able to turn your hand to anything administrative. You’ll be someone who always looks to improve systems and processes. You’ll have a real interest in Human Resources and Recruitment and be passionate about the work we do with our service users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To complete a range of transactional administration processes in support of HR activity.
- Update and maintain of the HR Database; CASCADE, recording information accurately and in a timely manner. This includes the electronic and paper based records.
- Responsibility and accountability for the accuracy and quality of HR data and information.
- Generating management information and reports using the Cascade reporting tools as required and directed by the HR Manager in support of KPI and management information.
- Recording and updating absence information providing data and information to HR Manager in support of absence management activity.
- Administrative support of the recruitment process. This includes responding to initial enquiries and requests for contact; from the point of advert to generating panel packs and new starter documentation. Maintaining contact throughout the process with candidates in support of improvements in recruitment and retention rates, and reductions in the time taken to recruit.
- Processing of new starters, leavers, maternity and paternity leave, flexible working requests and special leave.
- Administration in support of absence recording, contractual amendments and monthly payroll submissions.
- Administration of processes in support of regulatory compliance including pre employment checks, DBS applications, renewals and the Single Central Record.
- Working closely with the HR Lead as part of the HR team to manage workload and ensure compliance with timescales and deadlines are met. Undertake audit and evaluation as required.
- Supporting the administration of case management activity. This includes facilitating investigatory and disciplinary meetings and generating panel packs as required.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Commit to working proactively to support both the Senior Management Team and Managers.
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
we may close earlier so please don’t delay your application