Autism East Midlands are currently recruiting and are looking for a Positive Behaviour Support Lead for our adult day service in Worksop
1. To contribute to improved outcomes for individuals by demonstrating a reduction in behaviours of concern and a reduction in restrictive practices in own area of service.
2. To apply the positive behaviour support philosophy and work from a values-led, person-focused strength perspective in order to promote skills and strategies for independence.
3. To promote positive and proactive risk management so that individuals are enabled to live active and rewarding lives that are not limited by a restrictive risk prevention approach.
4. To champion positive behaviour support and to develop & share expertise with the service staff team.
5. To ensure all required records are completed to a high standard and using AEM agreed proforma, including use of Reveal.
6. Where required, to deputise for the assistant manager in their absence.
From our website you can gain much more information about the work we do and the variety of roles our staff carry out to support the people within our services.
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer; please note we welcome applications from anyone interested in this or any of our other positions which can be found on our website.
To apply please send us your CV; an application form will be required from all shortlisted applicants.
Please quote the reference PBSL/TT on any correspondence relating to this vacancy.
Closing date for completed applications is: 14th September 2020 at noon
“Promoting Quality of Life for People with Autism”
Autism East Midlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Registered Charity Number 517954
Job Type: Full-time
Application deadline: 14/1/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent