Autism East Midlands are currently recruiting and are looking for a Positive Behaviour Support Lead for our day service in Mansfield Woodhouse.
From our website you can gain much more information about the work we do and the variety of roles our staff carry out to support the people within our services.
- To contribute to improved outcomes for individuals by demonstrating a reduction in behaviours of concern and a reduction in restrictive practices in own area of service.
- To apply the positive behaviour support philosophy and work from a values-led, person-focused strength perspective in order to promote skills and strategies for independence.
- To promote positive and proactive risk management so that individuals are enabled to live active and rewarding lives that are not limited by a restrictive risk prevention approach.
- To champion positive behaviour support and to develop & share expertise with the service staff team.
- To ensure all required records are completed to a high standard and using AEM agreed proforrma, including use of Reveal.
- Where required, to deputise for the assistant manager in their absence.
Job description and person specification for our this role can be found in the links below
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer; please note we welcome applications from anyone interested in this or any of our other positions which can be found on our website.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the reference PBSL/SW on any correspondence relating to this vacancy
Closing date for completed applications is: 16th October 2019 at noon
Please note successful applicants will be subject to An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check at a cost to the individual.
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer.
“Promoting Quality of Life for People with Autism”
Autism East Midlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Registered Charity Number 517954