Our Chief Executive is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and flexible Personal Assistant with a can do and dedicated approach towards their work, to support them in taking the organisation forward and to ensure delivery on the vision of the charity.
Autism East Midlands is the largest autism charity in the region, providing a range of services to autistic people and supporting them to live fulfilling and independent lives.
The right candidate will need to have extensive experience in diary management, facilitating meetings and tracking workload and actions. In addition, will have excellent communication skills and be able to converse with all stakeholders professionally. Providing comprehensive administrative and secretarial support function in the Charity, you will be an integral part of the team. You may be required to attend and facilitate evening meetings throughout the year to support the Board of Trustees and sub-committees, and be willing to travel throughout the region.
Starting at £23,525
Full time 37 hours, plus out of hours meeting taken back as TOIL
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days)
- Extensive induction with autism specialist training
- Paid job related qualifications during employment
- Generous occupational sick pay
- Free initial DBS Check
- Employer pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to counselling
- Access to legal and financial support
- Paid maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave