Are you a self-motivated, dynamic, and confident individual who is passionate about supporting autistic individuals? If so, come and join our Employment Team! As an Employment Coach, you will provide professional and flexible support to autistic adults who are seeking employment.
You will empower our clients to achieve their full potential, supporting job search, identifying routes into work and assisting in applications for our clients as part of a supportive team working across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Funded by the European Social Fund – this is a fixed term role to December 31st 2023
You should have a commitment to your own continuing professional development and have an interest in working with people with an autism spectrum condition.
The Employment Coach will work with clients to progress their employability and job search techniques with a view to securing employment.
The role is based in our Head Office at Creswell although there is some travel across the East Midlands.The role will also encompass online meetings with clients as appropriate.
A full driving licence, access to your own vehicle and full comprehensive business insurance cover is essential for this role.
This post is part funded by the European social fund EST.
For an informal chat call Mike Romano, Employment Services Manager, on 07917370510.
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer; please note we welcome applications from anyone interested in this or any of our other positions which can be found on our website.
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days)
- Extensive induction with autism specialist training
- Fully paid for Care Certificate, which is essential for those wanting to pursue a career in health and social care
- Paid job related qualifications during employment
- Generous occupational sick pay
- Free initial DBS Check
- Employer pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to counselling
- Access to legal and financial support
- Paid maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave