Do you want to make a real difference? We are looking for Support Workers who are passionate about their career and who want to develop their skills to specialise with Autism
Becoming part of our casual team means you will have more flexibility on the shifts you sign up for and can work across multiple services in the same area supporting where you are needed most. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys a faced paced environment where no two days are the same
Salary £9.19 per hour
Who are we?
We are a leading autism charity – we exist to ensure autistic people can live their lives with dignity, choice and independence.
Working for Autism East Midlands means you will be providing exceptional support for individuals with Autism. No two days are the same. Your job will be key in encouraging independence, boosting service users self-confidence, and keeping them safe. You will assist individuals based on their individual need, possible elements of personal care, assisting them with daily living skills, helping them in the community and doing the things they love which can range from the cinema, arts & crafts, sports, shopping and much more.
What are we looking for?
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You’ll embody our values; you’ll be kind, dedicated and have a passion for people.
- You’ll bring passion and enthusiasm to the role
- You’ll be keen to develop and work towards an NVQ in Health & Social Care
- You’ll be comfortable with IT and have experience using emails
If you’ve previously worked in Health & Social care and have knowledge of CQC requirements this will be really beneficial. If this sounds like you, we would love you to get in touch!
In return we offer:
- 33 days annual leave
- Paid DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Pathway with comprehensive training
- Access Blue Light Discounts; Save in shops, restaurants and venues on the high street
- Refer a friend scheme allowing you to earn financial rewards!
Please be aware, we may close the job advert early due to volume of applications, so make sure you get your application in early!No data