This is a job where you really will be making a difference to people’s lives. You’ll be supporting people with autism; encouraging their independence, boosting their self-confidence and keeping them safe. You’ll find this is a rewarding job, which promises variety as no two days are ever the same. And don’t worry if you don’t think you know enough about how to support adults with autism – we provide comprehensive training and will help you develop your skills.
What’s more, there is a range of flexible working patterns available. Our support is 24/7 and so we are looking for people to fill a variety of roles including day, evening, and night cover, as well as casual weekend roles.
We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic and positive and keen to make a difference. We don’t need you to know everything about how to support adults with autism as we provide a comprehensive induction training. You’ll also be supported by a skilled and knowledgeable management team.
We are recruiting for both Autism Practitioners (Support Workers) and Senior Autism Practitioners. For the senior roles we would like to hear about your experience of working in health or social care and how you would use that experience to lead and develop others. For the Autism Practitioners’ roles, we want to hear about your values and how you would put them in to practice.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days)
- Extensive induction with autism specialist training
- Fully paid for Care Certificate, which is essential for those wanting to pursue a career in health and social care
- Paid job related qualifications during employment
- Generous occupational sick pay
- Free initial DBS Check
- Employer pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to counselling
- Access to legal and financial support
- Paid maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave
If you’d like to join our team, then please get in touch. We would love to hear from you! Either fill in the application form or send in a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org