Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference? Then why not join our team? We’re looking for Support Workers who are passionate about their job and who want to develop their skills in autism. Here, you’ll be supporting autistic adults, encouraging their independence and helping them do the things they love.
We have a number of Autism Practitioner roles available across the East Midlands. Interested? Please click ‘Find Out More’ for details.
What can you expect from us?
Becoming an Autism Support Worker could be just the start of your career. We have a dedicated career pathway and there are opportunities to progress within the organisation. We offer an extensive training programme and can support you in gaining NVQ qualifications.
If you are new to care, it’s important you demonstrate the right values. If you are successful at interview, during your first 12 weeks with us, you will be undertake a care certificate qualification to enable you develop your knowledge and skills working in health and social care.
What are we looking for?
- Great communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for the role
- Someone who will embody our values – you’ll be kind, dedicated and have a passion for people.
- You’ll be keen to develop and work towards an NVQ in Health and Social Care
- You’ll be comfortable with IT and have experience of using emails.
It would be really beneficial if you’ve previously worked in Health and Social Care and have knowledge of CQC requirements. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days)
- Extensive induction with autism specialist training
- Fully paid for Care Certificate, which is essential for those wanting to pursue a career in health and social care
- Paid job related qualifications during employment
- Generous occupational sick pay
- Free initial DBS Check
- Employer pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to counselling
- Access to legal and financial support
- Paid maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave
We have vacancies at the following services:
Carlton Road – Worksop S81
Dukeries – Worksop S80
Fairview and Lynton – Nottingham NG3
Hamilton – Nottingham NG5
Hill Top – Bolsover S44
Oak Tree Rise – Northampton NN3
South Lodge and Iedale – Retford DN22
Tall Trees – Retford DN22
The Poplars – Whitwell S80