Autism East Midlands are looking for an Adult Service Manager for our residential service in Bolsover.
The position is a full time (37 hours per week) permanent contract with an annual salary of £27,752 based in Bolsover although there may be times when you may be expected to work from other locations depending on operational needs.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference for our service users. In this role you will have strategic and operational management responsibility for the development and delivery of a defined adult service.
You will play a critical role in developing an extended range of services which are aspirational for our service users; tailored to individual needs, which includes stretch targets and enables their progress towards independence.
Within your service you will have responsibility for the physical and financial infrastructure which enables the planning and delivery of a responsive service which meets individual, family and Commissioner requirements within statutory and regulatory frameworks.
As a member of the Operational Management Group you will report to a member of the Senior Management Team. You will work collaboratively with Colleagues to support the operational management of Adult Services. A requirement of this role is that you participate in the Adult Service Manager on call rota.
You will have proven experience of:
• Managing a core and peripheral workforce redeploying staff and resources as required.
• Working with internal and external partner organisations, commissioners and stakeholders In support of the development of services
• Managing within an infrastructure of complex audit requirements to satisfy commissioners
• Working within existing systems to enable individualised personal behaviour support plans ensuring regular assessment and review
• Undertake data collection, audit and analysis in support of the development and audit of services to meet the requirements of internal and external regulatory and or quality assurance processes.
A full clean driving licence is essential as is access to a vehicle which has full and comprehensive business cover.
To apply please send your completed application form to email@example.com or call us on 01909 506678
Closing date 31st March 2019
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 3rd April at our office in Creswell near Worksop