Autism East Midlands are searching for an enthusiastic administration officer to work at our Sutherland House school in the centre of Nottingham. This is a part time role; please note that this role is NOT term time only
Full-time: 25 hours per week
Salary: £11,336 per annum
Sutherland House School is a specialist non-maintained day school for children and young people with autism between the ages of 3 and 19 years old, based in the centre of Nottingham.
Purpose of the Post:
- To support the provision of an efficient administrative service at Sutherland House School to the Clinical Services Team.
- To provide an effective and efficient administrative service which supports the Clinical Services Team.
- As a member of the administration team undertake work as required and as directed by the Senior Administration Officer
To provide an administrative service in support of the assessment process and clinical services. This includes;
- Act as the initial point of contact (reception) for external stakeholders, children and parents attending assessment at the Elizabeth Newson Centre.
- Communication and liaison with external agencies; health and social care, parents and clinical services teams regarding assessment enquiries and processes
- Undertaking the production of correspondence and reports in support of the assessment process.
- Co-ordinate the diary management and organisation required and production of resources required by clinical services teams in support of the assessment process and provision of clinical support.
- Provide a general administrative support service to the clinical services teams at school and across Autism East Midlands clinical services for children.
- Diary management of clinical services teams
- Proof reading and formatting of clinical reports following assessments made by the Clinical Services Team
- The successful candidate should be proficient in using Microsoft Office suite, particularly excellence in Word and Excel.
To apply please complete an electronic application form in the links below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is: Wednesday, 13th August 2020 at 12noon.
Interviews to take place on the 24th August 2020.
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR CONSIDERATION AT SHORTLISTING
Please note successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer; please note we welcome applications from anyone interested in this or any of our other positions which can be found on our website.
“Promoting Quality of Life for People with Autism”
Autism East Midlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Registered Charity Number 517954