We’re looking to recruit an administration officer to join our busy central administration team. In this rewarding role, you’ll be supporting our vibrant organisation by providing a quality administration service, including, but not limited to, reception duties and meeting support, together with monitoring IT stock and liasing with IT Service Providers where necessary.
We are seeking candidates who have good communication skills and a friendly and focused approach. The successful candidate will have an interest in business administration and/or Information Technology/
You will ideally hold a relevant administration/information technology qualification and have good level of communication in the workplace. A flexible approach is essential.
This post is subject to completing a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and receipt of two satisfactory references.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days)
- Extensive induction with autism specialist training
- Paid job related qualifications during employment
- Generous occupational sick pay
- Free initial DBS Check
- Employer pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to counselling
- Access to legal and financial support
- Paid maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave