Have you got what it takes to leap from 10,000ft?
Experience the thrill of jumping from 10,000 feet and free-falling at over 120mph in a sponsored tandem skydive to help autistic people across the East Midlands.
Where and when?
That is entirely up to you! There are airfields all over the UK to choose from, including Langar airfield in Nottingham, Brackley in Northants and Brigg in Lincs. You choose where and you choose when.
What will it cost and how much do I have to raise?
In total we require £465 per person taking part.
When registering, a deposit of £70 will secure your booking. A further minimum sponsorship of £395 is required before your jump day. The more sponsorship you raise, the more funds are distributed to the charity*.
How much money do I need to raise?
A minimum sponsorship amount of £395 with a deposit of £70 – a total of £465.
Key information about the experience:
• Jump and training completed in one day
• Harnessed to experienced parachute instructor throughout the jump
• Jump from at least 10,000 ft – just like the professionals
• Freefall down to 5,000 ft – falling through the air at 120 mph!
• Ride the parachute down to the ground – we teach you how to steer onto the drop zone
• Landing controlled by your instructor
• Certificate to prove that you have completed a ‘two-mile high’ Tandem Skydive!
* jump costs vary between airfields, approximate cost per jump is £200 (excluding £70 deposit) which is payable to the airfield on the day of the jump. The charity will be invoiced directly for this.
Any money raised over initial £270 costs, goes directly to the charity – a minimum of £195.