When? 26th March – 4th April, during Autism Awareness Week.
At least one in 100 people in the UK today are diagnosed as autistic. Experts believe the real figure to be closer to one in 60 – with many people being undiagnosed.
Right now, our health and well-being is more important than ever.
During Autism Awareness Week, we are asking you to take part in our Onein100 Challenge by taking on a personal or team challenge during the week. Using the number 100 in any way you can, choose what you do – get moving or get creative!
Some ideas you could do at work, school or at home:
- Cycle, run or walk 100 laps of your estate, road, garden, park, playground office, or car park.
- Run or walk 100k or 100miles.
- Do 100 sit ups or squats or star jumps.
- Do 100 hours/minutes of: painting, sewing, knitting, gaming.
- Do 100 kick ups.
- Spend 100 minutes playing with a sibling or talking to an elderly relative or neighbour.
- Bake and sell 100 treats for your colleagues, neighbours or friends.
Taking part is easy:
- 1. Decide what you want to do and who you will do it with.
- 2. Register for your fundraising pack at email@example.com
- 3. Set up a JustGiving Page and ask friends or colleagues to sponsor you.
- 4. Raise as much as you can for Autism East Midlands – £1 to £100 or even more!
What participants will get
The top 100 fundraisers who raise the most money will each receive a special Onein100 Challenge medal and certificate.
Will you be one of the 100, supporting the one in 100? Register for your fundraising pack at firstname.lastname@example.org
Achieve. Experience. Make a difference. #TeamAEM