Join us! Show your support and raise autism awareness by taking a selfie. Here are a few members of our team to show you how…
To show your support:
1) Download and print one of our Autism Awareness posters. Click on the image below to download the PDF.
2) If you’d like to share why you are supporting us to raise autism awareness, then please add a comment in the box. Examples could be: ‘I’m a parent’, ‘I’m an employer’ or ‘I’m autistic’
3) Take a selfie holding your poster
4) Upload your selfie to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and tag us using @AutismEastMids #AutismEastMids plus add the World Autism Awareness hashtag #WAAW2017. An example post could say:
I’m supporting @AutismEastMids to raise autism awareness #WAAW2017 #AutismEastMids www.autismeastmidlands.org.uk/support-us/autism-awareness-week/
5) Share your post with friends & followers to encourage them to join in, too.
Remember to upload your selfies this week, during World Autism Awareness Week (Mon 27 March – Sunday 2 April) to help raise autism awareness.
We’re organising and taking part in lots of events & activities over the Autism Awareness Week and Month