- 1 x Accommodation Based Service Manager with Registered Manager Responsibilities (Sherwood – Nottingham) – Ref: RM.Feb.17
- 1 x Manager Adult Services – Day Services (Worksop & Mansfield Woodhouse) – Ref: ASM.Feb,17
In these roles you will have strategic and operational management responsibility for the development and delivery of a defined adult service within adult day or accommodation based services within the East Midlands. Initially based within Nottingham or North Nottinghamshire; you will join a team of established Adult Service Managers.
You will play a critical role in developing an extended range of services which are aspirational for our service users; tailored to individual needs, which includes stretch targets and enables their progress towards independence.
Within your service you will have responsibility for the physical and financial infrastructure which enables the planning and delivery of a responsive service which meets individual, family and Commissioner requirements within statutory and regulatory frameworks.
As a member of the Operational Management Group you will report to a member of the Senior Management Team. You will work collaboratively with Colleagues to support the operational management of Adult Services.
You will have proven experience of:
- Managing a core and peripheral workforce redeploying staff and resources as required.
- Working with internal and external partner organisations, commissioners and stakeholders in support of the development of services
- Managing within an infrastructure of complex audit requirements to satisfy commissioners
- Working within existing systems to enable individualised personal behaviour support plans ensuring regular assessment and review
- Undertake data collection, audit and analysis in support of the development and audit of services to meet the requirements of internal and external regulatory and or quality assurance processes.A full clean driving licence is essential as is access to a vehicle which has full and comprehensive business cover.
To apply please follow one of the options below:
- Download an electronic application form and relevant job description (see below – linked attachments)
- Request the application details by emailing email@example.com
- Call us on 01909 506678.
Please ensure that you quote the relevant reference number on your application form.
Only completed application forms will be accepted for consideration at shortlisting, therefore it is imperative that the form is completed in full and returned as instructed.
Closing date: Noon, 23rd March 2017
Assessment Centre: 30th March 2017
CV’S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A FORM OF APPLICATION
Please note successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check at a cost to the individual.
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer.
“Promoting Quality of Life for People with Autism”
Autism East Midlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Registered Charity Number 517954.