Autism East Midlands Business Boards in both the North and South of the region will represent local businesses who understand the need to support vital work of Autism East Midlands in our own community. All funds raised for Autism East Midlands through the business groups will stay local to the towns and county services. At present only 1% of funding for AEM comes from fundraising activity, not from government funding or local Commissioners. We need to raise more funds to enable these vital services to continue and help more children and adults.
How we can help your business?
- Provide your employees with autism awareness training
- Motivate your employees through employee fundraising
- Drive sales and expand your customer base with cause related marketing (CRM) activity
- Increase customer loyalty with a strategic partnership projects
- Boost your CSR profile with pro bono work through our various projects
Joining a Business Board
If you run a local business, why not join together with others in your area, pool your resources and help raise money and awareness for Autism East Midland’s work?
We aim to set up two local business boards made up of business leaders, entrepreneurs and individuals from a range of sectors. Together they will use their networks and knowledge to raise as much money as possible for our work with families, adults and children with autism.
If you would like to be involved, and would be prepared to open your networks, then please get in touch.
Contact: Christine Saxon 01909 506678 or email email@example.com